[TenTec] Ten Tec Eagle Computer Commands

Brian Sarkisian cqkg8co at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:04:48 EDT 2015

I am currently trying to interface my Ten Tec Eagle with a copy of Writelog.

I sent an e-mail to Writelog and it turns out they do not have a driver
written for
the Eagle, but suggested I try another rig version within the Ten Tec
family.

I have tried the Orion rig default and I am able to talk to the rig using
Writelog
however Writelog cannot see or decode the the Eagle is saying.

Is there another rig within the the Ten Tec family that has the computer
commands
like or close to the Eagle?

Thank you

Brian, KG8CO