[TenTec] Ten Tec Eagle Computer Commands

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 22 19:15:46 EDT 2015

The Eagle uses a subset of the Orion commands but there are small
differences.  The Argonaut VI uses the same commands as the Eagle but
that's probably not there either.  Again the only way I know to do it is
to interface it through my N4PY Orion program.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com