[TenTec] Titan 425 Amp

Hampton ws5c55 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 11:28:29 EST 2015

Fred,

The Titan 425 amp you have may not be an export model, but rather an early version.

I have one, SN 00319 and it has the front panel Hi/Lo voltage switch you refer to.
(I run it on the Hi voltage side.) I am the second owner and I believe it was initially purchased from the factory ~1986. I bought it in 88.
For reference it has the dark green/brown paint.
I have run this amp on 17 & 12.
You potentially have a GREAT amp that will not quit.

Jim Brown who replied earlier is a good resource.  (Thanks Jim)

73,
Hamp WS5C

Message: 7