[TenTec] diversity receive with a pair of OmniVIs???

ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Mar 13 13:54:50 EDT 2015

The band select crystal oscillators and the VFO are phase locked to the
TCXO, so if the TCXOs are right on each other, or better yet just one
distributed to both radios, the radios will be in sync. The BFO crystal
oscillators are not phase locked to anything though, so they would also
have to be modified to use just one BFO distributed to both radios.

 N6KB