[TenTec] Orion power connector mod

Mark van Wijk, PA5MW pa5mw at home.nl
Mon Mar 23 03:30:12 EDT 2015

Check pictures 2,3,4,5,and 7    at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/sets/72157640001358005/

There was no cutting done on the cabinet
I used short pieces of 1mm copper wire, soldered in the power poles
The Anderson Power Poles were seated against the pcb, and the extruding
copper wire soldered to the large 5KP15A diode,see picture 3.
The copper wire from the Postive Anderson Pole is bended 90 deg and flat
soldeered to the pcb track, see picture 5

I cannot show any other pics as we are awaiting the ORION to return from
last year's IG9Y CQWW SSB event.

73 Mark, PA5MW