[TenTec] Fwd: Re: hz / KC Correction

Clayton Brantley via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Fri Mar 27 18:26:50 EDT 2015

Pete:  You are right on the money with the kc/s and that is the reasoning that was debated when
some of the powers to be made because of the lack of understanding that kc meant kc/s.  Mostradio guys back then knew that cps was understood when a radio freq was 3735 kc.
This was also about the time that the same folks wanted us to change to the metric system.  Thatdidn't happen but for some reason, hertz stuck.

I'm still old school and hertz does not mean anything to me.
Clayton N4EV