[TenTec] hz / KC

Dave Edwards kd2e at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 08:47:48 EDT 2015

At 56, I suppose it depends on your viewpoint if I'm an old fart or not.
I'm right at the borderline....Every ham when I was learning, and going
through my novice said "cycle"...but then
all through my EE degree, every teacher used "hertz"
So, as they say...."Just don't call me late for dinner"!!!

....Dave