[TenTec] Toney you have explained a solution for myXYL's dilemma!

Gary - AB9M glhuber at msn.com
Sun Mar 29 19:12:27 EDT 2015

Actually GMT and UTC are in Time Zone "Z" or "Zulu".  See http://www.worldtimezone.com/ for the graphic – note the Alphabetical time zone indicators at the bottom. At different times of my life I’ve had to make a daily report at 0001 Zulu to a location in time zone Romeo from any of a number of other time zones which had to be indicated on the report.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M