[TenTec] Repairs

Paul Gates via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Fri May 8 10:39:47 EDT 2015

I bought a 2009 Chevy Impala in April 2009. I never took it to the dealer to this day. I did have that service in the car that Chevy provides that tells you if you have a problem. What I did do was as follows:
1. Changed oil every 6000 miles2.At a tire store rotated tires every 6000 miles3. Replaced rear brakes at 90,0004. Had tires and wheels checked every 6,000 miles5. Checked or replaced air filter every 6,000 miles
I had all this service done at a tire store and the prices were very reasonable. At present I have 115,000 miles and I still have the original brakes on the front and will be changing them soon. At present I am leaving near a grandson who is a certified mechanic for Ford Motor Company so I am fortunate to have him to do all the repair work so far. The car originally was my wife's car and she always anticipated stops when possible so that protected the brakes.I apologize for the off  topic email
Paul Gates, KW4BD