[TenTec] OMNI VII CW decoder?

Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
Mon May 18 18:05:06 EDT 2015

No it doesn't Michael.  You don't need one anyway.  Just keep on copying in
your head pushing the limit.  Select the tone you find to be most
intelligible  and set that as your offset.  Use minimum RF gain for required
solid copy and least noise from the AF.  I'll bet you do just fine.
Regards,  Bob K4BG