[TenTec] OMNI VII's for Sale

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:49:13 EDT 2015

I'm posting this for Dave Siddall, K3ZJ.

DO NOT CONTACT W3DQ REGARDING THIS POSTNG!
----------------------------

Two clean & fully functional TenTec Omni VII's for sale.

One has the auto-tuner and 300 HZ filter. The other lacks the tuner and
has the 500 HZ filter.

I also have Omni accessories, available first only to transceiver
purchasers:
310 fan
302 encoder
610 USB keyer/audio interface (very helpful for remote operation).

Omni VII's connect directly to Internet through Ethernet RJ-45 for
remote operation -- no PC/additional equipment needed at remote end,
using either TenTec's free "One-Plug" or N4PY's "Pegasus" software. If
interested, contact me for additional info and pics.

All are available for local pick-up in DC area or delivery between
Washington, DC and Romney, WV; and also anywhere between DC and
Columbia, SC weekend of May 29.

If shipping is required, both have boxes and will be at actual cost.
Contact: k3zj "at" arrl . net

73, Dave K3ZJ