[TenTec] "SSB" Radio Salvage and Recycling

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Wed Nov 4 14:34:34 EST 2015

He he, yes, Barry found that site too, sent it to me, and I commented to him
that it is indeed a CMS program, but decided not to press the point since
after all, YOU found us a solution!

I stand by my earlier comment:  WELL DONE SIR!  You're the man.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Dry Martini
Holding Company??
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 7:37 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "SSB" Radio Salvage and Recycling

Not so fast Rick. I did not "whip this up" in PHP. While I had some free
time at work last night (around 0300EST), I went looking for content
management packages that were not full blown like Wordpress and the like. I
found some that were tailored to "buying/selling".

I wish I were that good of a programmer!

Robert

Sent from my iPhone