[TenTec] Triton IV 544

Ted tarachwal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 06:33:17 EST 2015

Folks,
     I bought a Triton IV 544 (digital) at an auction, it had no main
tuning knob and the PTO was "frozen"; cost me $75.  I see Ten Tec no
longer supports the kits they had for a rebuild and the project now
looks beyond me.  I am willing to sell the rig for what I payed and will
include free shipping within continental US.  If I have no offers within
a week then I'll begin to part out the rig.  Rig belonged to a smoker
but face plate is in excellent condition.  If interested  please contact
me off list at the above email.
TKS,
Ted K8AQM