[TenTec] orion

Lee lee at wa3fiy.com
Wed Nov 11 17:33:02 EST 2015

  I was about to suggest the same thing.  N4PY works well with my Orion
and I much prefer it over the manual controls.  That said, I THINK the
Orion N4PY program follows changes made by manual controls so you can
mix manual and computer control.  Carl...please correct me if I'm wrong
on this as I rarely  used it that way.

73 all,

-Lee-

WA3FIY