[TenTec] Argonaut 6 For Sale

Lee lee at wa3fiy.com
Thu Nov 12 10:04:44 EST 2015

Greetings Ron,

If the Argonaut VI is still available I have a few questions.  First
some background.

I have several daughters and granddaughters who are hams and for whom I
am building (nearly) identical stations.  The Argonaut is the radio of
choice.  (We will be adding an amplifier but not sure which one yet).
I'm looking for radios that look like new and work like new.  Also I
have severe mold allergy so must avoid stuff having mold exposure.

So....does this radio have any service history?  If so what type of
service?  Has it seen mobile or portable service?  Does it have version
1 firmware or version 2?  Reason for selling?

Thanks for your time Ron.

73,

-Lee-

WA3FIY