[TenTec] Orion II master resetting each turn on

John Bescher n4dxi at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 23:01:11 EST 2015

I have the same problem and called Ten Tec.  They advised:

1:  The battery change is not straightforward, it can be done in the field but apparently a few owners had difficulties.

2:  There may be other problems that caused the battery to fail.  Changing the battery may not be the entire solution.  They advised having the O2 checked out, especially the power system.

3:  They recommended sending the O2 to Ten Tec service and sent me a "Return Authorization".

I will be sending my O2 to Ten Tec, if nothing else to have it checked out.  This is the only problem I ever had with the unit and am pleased with its performance.  I want to keep it 100 percent functional for many years.

73...John, N4DXI