[TenTec] Need a Main Tuning Encoder for an OMNI VI Plus

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:25:44 EST 2015

These haven't been available new for MANY years.  Used ones aren't easy to
find and typically go for about $100.  More easily found is the 302R remote
encoder (~$100 used, $150 new), which can be adapted for the Omni 6 if
you're capable of wiring your own cables.

Home brewing is another option for some.

73, Barry N1EU