[TenTec] More TT Developments

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 10 10:20:27 EDT 2015

I think it's indicative of the "Eeyore" syndrome: everything is awful, nothing good can ever come from any change, all is gloom, doom, and despair.

Meh.

My Orion II is still wonderful.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith