[TenTec] Orion sub receiver getting no signals

mcelmer1 mcelmer1 at netecin.net
Sun Oct 11 14:26:33 EDT 2015

I have had this problem since day one and two trips to TT resulted in only a
temporary fix. The problem always returned.

As of the writing of this mail, the sub rcvr has been inop for a couple of
years - no plan to return to the factory.

I have heard all of the war stories about intermittent pins/ribbon cables,
encoders and that is not the problem. My suspect is the "audio switch"
circuit but can not remember on which board it is located.

Mike
W8TRN