[TenTec] More TT Developments

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at verizon.net
Sun Oct 11 22:44:24 EDT 2015

Remember the QRP radios and the antenna analyzer that TT sold?  They
were from China, so nothing new for Ten Tec unless they are planning to
build
  their big rigs in China.  I doubt that will happen since RKR is an
electronics  fabrication house.  I would assume that RKR would build the
circuit cards and ship them to Ten Tec for assembly.

                             73,

                             Bob WB2VUF