[TenTec] TT Repair

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:50:23 EDT 2015

*From what I hear, they are still unpacking boxes and getting organized.
Other than that it's Business as Usual. At the Tec Tec website, there are
pictures of the workbenches fully set up with test equipment. I personally
can't wait for production of the Omni VII and maybe a few New Ones to
begin. My information is that they will still work on anything they ever
built. Although repair costs may make the repair of some older equipment
Uneconomical.*
*                                    73 from Wade/KJ4WS*

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 8:09 AM, <jliving39 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Guys.
>      After reading all the comments/speculation about TT as the owner of
> many TT rigs still wonder is TT still repairing older rigs and if so do the
> do the work in Sevierville?   Jim K4CFA

*Living one day at a time with Jesus as my Savior. But, still having Fun.*