[TenTec] Open Wire Line - D-i-Y "Professionally"

ka9egw ka9egw at ka9egw.com
Wed Oct 21 17:06:04 EDT 2015

I use 73cnc stuff too, and over the last 2 or 3 years nothing has happened.  I would buy their stuff again in a heartbeat.  Parallel jaw pliers work best...73, Brian KA9EGW

Sent by Outlook for Android

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 10:28 AM -0700, "Mike Bryce" <prosolar at sssnet.com> wrote:

When I made my 260 foot run of 600 open line ladder feeder, I used these:

http://www.73cnc.com/product_p/ls100.htm

They work great, never had one come loose or break. Feed line has bee up for several years without fail.

I do have no connection with the company other than I’m a happy customer.

When I had issues with 160 meters using the center feed zepp, (Still do!) and wanted to add more feed line, I sent an email asking if I could purchase less than a ‘package’ and to my surprise they sent me 40 spreaders free.

Can’t beat that!

Mike, WB8VGE

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
 the heathkit shop