[TenTec] Relays for a Paragon. Hopefully......

Peter Peter
Sun Oct 25 07:30:38 EDT 2015

Den 25-10-2015 kl. 12:19 skrev Vic Klein:
> Do you have the part number or reference for the Wabash substitute relays? I
> have one (40m) that is acting up from time to time.
>
> =Vic=
> WA4THR
Sorry, not any more - it all went out the door with the Paragon when I
sold it.

Funny you should mention it, I do remember that my problem was 40m as
well, maybe it's harder on those contacts than the other bands are...

--
Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

** If it sounds too good to be true --  **
** it is!                               **
** If it sounds about right -- make     **
** sure you can afford to be wrong!     **
**                                      **
**           -- Robert Heinlein:        **
**           "Time enough for love"     **
email: peter(no-spam filler)@frenning.dk
http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
Ph. +45 4619 3239/ +45 2332 9464
Snailmail: