[TenTec] New to list - follow-on to "SSB" Radio Salvage and Recycling

Fred n8yx at neo.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 13:19:35 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Recent addition to the Reflector and owner of multiple T-T HF rigs,
peripherals and whatnot. Right now an Omni V, Omni VI and a pair of
Paragon IIs are present and accounted for in my operating position; I'm
getting ready to tackle a couple of Corsair IIs which I obtained through
the help of a couple of list members.

In regards to the Radio Salvage thread:

Where do all of the front panels for junked Omni V/VI, Corsair I/II and
Paragons (plus similarly styled accessories) get to once their parent
equipment is parted out? In particular, the aluminum extrusions?

I'm looking for of a few of these for a couple of projects or a source
of that style of raw extrusion. The model which they come from really
doesn't matter as each will be reworked.

Additionally, if anyone has one or two of the plastic facias from a
Corsair I or II (the part behind the VFO knob, which features lettering
and cutouts for the various switches) I'm in need of those as well. I
want to preserve the stock ones and re-letter the spares...or fabricate
a couple from scratch if I cannot locate any from a donor rig.

73 - Fred, N8YX