[TenTec] Ten Tec Parts Recycling

dick miller kdldick at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 31 14:19:17 EDT 2015

Al, Fred and the Ten Tec Group:

I have several Ten Tec rigs that I have had to repair for my own use.
Corsair II, OMNI A series B, OMNI D, Triton IV,
and a Century 21. I repaired 2 PTO's, but not fun.  I need another 423
VFO. I also need the tuning dial aluminum Skirt, with or without the
frequency numbers on it. These would be used on the OMNI D. The skirt
can be from any OMNI, Corsair, or Triton. Additionally, I need a part in
the PTO. It's the ferrite part that slides in and out of the Coil for
frequency tuning, or a whole PTO assembly. So, I could use a source for
these parts. A Parts Depot or Registry would be wonderful. If you can
help, please contact me directly thru my email: kdldick@ mindspring.com,
or W7KDL at ARRL.NET.

Thanks & 73

W7KDL