[TenTec] Old power supply?

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Sat Oct 31 20:12:24 EDT 2015

If they are the 252 series they use common parts and should be easy to repair.
The caveat is if they don't have the optional crowbar (also easy to clone),
it is highly recommended that you add one as the pass transistors in these
units are known for failing in the shorted mode. Not good unless you happen
to be a pyromaniac who enjoys watching "magic smoke" come out of your rig :-(

73, Al