[TenTec] Items for Sale

k7mks at comcast.net k7mks at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 20:22:18 EDT 2015

n4uw pls concact me

joe k7mks

----- Original Message -----

From: "Luther Phillips" <n4uw at chartertn.net>
To: TenTec at contesting.com
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2015 9:57:57 AM
Subject: [TenTec] Items for Sale

Cleaning out the shack of unused items, and have the following for sale:

Ten-Tec Model 962 Power Supply/Speaker. Matches Corsair II, Paragon,
Omni-V/VI/VI+.
Excellent condition. $80 + shipping.

Ten-Tec Model 255 Deluxe Power Supply/Speaker, with built-in amp meter.
Matches Omni-A/D/C. Excellent condition. $80 + shipping.

Will trade either of these power supplies for a small, light-weight 12V DC
switching power supply of 20 amps or more.

Ten-Tec Model 305 Level Converter. Icom CI-V interface, will allow CAT
control of up to 4 radios thru one RS-232 serial port. Works with
Omni-VI/VI+, IC-735, and others with 2-wire serial output.
Requires 8-14V DC. No power cable, but I will include a DB-25 to DB-9 serial
cable for computer hookup. $30 shipped.

New, never used black plastic side panels for Ten-Tec Triton IV/540/544
series radios. $25 shipped.

Ten-Tec Model 310 cooling fan. Works on any Ten-Tec transceiver with the
external horizontal-finned heat sink. RCA plug plugs into aux 12V jack. $30
shipped.

LP-PAN2 High-performance IF based SDR/ panadapter. This one is the latest
version, and has 2 crystals installed for use with either K3 or Ten-Tec
transceivers with a 9 MHz IF tap, selected by internal jumper. BNC input
from radio. I/Q outputs go to computer sound card. Works with several
different panadapter programs and/or CW Skimmer. Sound card determines
available bandwidth.
$190 shipped.

Creative E-MU 0204 external USB soundcard with driver CD. Works on Windows
XP, 7, or 7/64. Don't know if it will work on Windows 8 or 10. Will include
USB cable,
and appropriate cables for hookup to LP-Pan. Will run at 48, 96, or 192 KHz
bandwidths.
$40 shipped.

EL-Key single lever, non-iambic CW paddle. Very heavy, and one of the best
single-lever paddles I've ever used. Well used, but in decent shape. Black
base, chrome-plated parts. Has been modified to increase the spacing between
the paddles, but can be easily set back to original spacing.
$80 shipped.

Please reply direct to: n4uw at chartertn dot net.

Tnx & 73,
Luther N4UW