[TenTec] A fan for Omni VII

denton sprague denton at oregontrail.net
Wed Sep 9 13:55:38 EDT 2015

Pull the internal speaker and  mount a fan in its stead.
I have read that TT recommends using fan blowing out of the case.
But I would try it both ways and see which keeps the internals the coolest.
One can place a small piece of window air conditioner filter on top of the fan if it pulls outside air in.