[TenTec] The OCFD Mystique

k8mp at aol.com k8mp at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 05:55:08 EDT 2015

Neat story Tony. Herb's Windom worked well also. I think he mainly used it on 80 cw cuz he did a lot of traffic handling and I assume he covered all of FL with a good signal. It was his only low band antenna. (He had a tribander for the upper bands)
I only got to meet him a few times when we visited my grandmother in Winter Haven but thinking back now, I guess I have to count Herb as one if my Elmers because he taught me a lot.

Later, Joe, K8MP
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail