[TenTec] Ten Tec Scout for sale or Trade

Gordon Jacobs gordonjacobs at att.net
Wed Sep 23 16:43:37 EDT 2015

  For Sale or Trade: TEN TEC SCOUT, with Microphone, powercord, noise blanker,  80m, 40m, 30m,  20m,17, 15m, and 10m modules. I will sell theScout and the choice of one module for $275. After the Scout has sold I willsell the 17m and the 12m modules for $75 each and the others for $55 each, oryou can buy it all for $575. All prices include shipping to the US only. TheScout works as it should, with full output and a good receiver. It has a fewscratches but is in overall good condition. I would consider trades for OMNI C,Corsair, or Jupiter. Make me an offer I can’t refuse. TNX 73 Gordon KA5ZTI