[TenTec] Omni Vi plus with low output power

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 20:10:16 EDT 2015

I have a number of HF transceivers and my favorite is my Omni VI plus. The final output is down to about 60 watts. Otherwise, the beauty works flawless.   Nothing castatrophic has happened to my faithful favorite Omni VI plus. Has anyone experienced such a power output drop? Could it be a dirty connector or board connection? If you have actual knowledge of such an occurrence, please tell me about it and suggest test procedures and remedy.  Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW