[TenTec] Cow magnets

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 12:24:40 EDT 2016

Back in the '70s with the gas shortage, it was popular to go to the farm store, purchase 2 cow magne3ts & tape them across from each other on the fuel line into the carburetor. Many thought it would magnetize the fuel & produce better gas mileage.
Another really meaningful fact from WA3F (I gotta get a life!!)
73
Dave
WA3F