[TenTec] Come On Guys

Carter Grabarczyk k8vt at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 26 12:13:27 EDT 2016

On 4/25/2016 5:35 PM, Gary J FollettDukes HiFi wrote

 >Believe it or not, there are even folks here who rant about an
occasional roundabout on the roadways, when they are the very most
efficient way to move traffic, far better than our old stand by, the 4
way stop sign, whose only purpose is >to impede traffic flow equally in
all directions.

Well then, I guess you have to count me as one of the Luddites that fear
and detest the roadway roundabouts.

The best analogy I can come up with is that they are the first cousins
to the Figure-8 races and Demolition Derby at the local dirt track.
Around here, you take your life in your hands every time you use one.

73,
Carter   K8VT