[TenTec] Sherwood Reports

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 30 06:31:47 EDT 2016

By the way I now have a new feature that lets you use a Behringer CMD
Micro DJ controller.  This device has 20 buttons and 10 knobs and you
can configure it anyway you want.  The nice part is you can find these
devices for around $60 and they work great.  Take a look at the picture
of one on my website main page.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549