[TenTec] Begali Expedition Paddles: For Sale

David and Dianne on Comcast dhhdeh at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 17:37:46 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

At Hamvention 2016 this past May, I purchased a
new Begali Expedition paddle s/n 301 at the Begali
Booth. For a number of personal reasons I have
decided not to keep it.

Used sparingly over these past three months, this
paddle is as new in appearance and mint in its
operating condition. It will include the limited
accessories that accompanied it (cleaning cloth,
spacer and cable)and it will be shipped in the
original box.

Sell for $229 shipped UPS Ground in the
Continental US.

Payment by USPS Postal Money order only please. NO
PayPal.

Contact me with your questions or interest.

73 de N1LQ-Dave

N1LQ at arrl.net