[TenTec] 236 Cable

Clayton Brantley clayton_n4ev at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 14:59:34 EDT 2016

Ken, that cable is easy to build. You will need a db25 to fit the radio and then two more to mate with
your connectors.  You will only need a 3 wire shielded cable and use pins 1,2,3, and the shield to pin 7.There is a lot of info on the net about RS232 cables and if you use the db9 (newer), the wiring is a bitdifferent.  The diagram in the Omni VI manual is wrong, need to swap pins 2&3 on one end.
Clayton N4EV