[TenTec] ten tec resuming production

Kartooo kartooo at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 22:20:08 EDT 2016

Yup, that was me !
they called me on thurs to inform me my radio was ready.
very nice guy with the TN accent. i read on the rk design website that the omni VII would resume production when parts became available.
he also told me they replaced 2 boards on my omni with "new" boards so i just had to ask.
while waiting the 2 weeks + shipping time for my omni i bought a few more rigs, the omni is being sold to justify the new rigs....

Larry
n1yw