[TenTec] Century 21 Replacement Drivers and Finals

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at verizon.net
Mon Aug 8 21:32:58 EDT 2016

Just an FYI, in it's cousin, the Century 22, Ten-Tec replaced both the
MRF-476 drivers and the MRF-475 finals with Mitsubishi 2SC1969, due to
high failure rates. The 2SC1969 is also available from RF Parts.  A note
of caution:  By name-brand transistors from RF Parts or other well-known
distributor.  There are some counterfeit Chinese copy power  transistors
on the market, intended for CB radio mods.

73,

Bob WB2VUF