[TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Tue Aug 16 10:21:29 EDT 2016

If and when Ten Tec gets back to making and selling radios, we’d have something to talk about.

It’s been years since they offered a new rig, which I think was the Argonaut VI.

It would be slick if they came out with a Ten Tec version (new, better, faster,) of the Icom 7300.

Perhaps John Henry is busy coding as we speak.

Mike, WB8VGE

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
 the heathkit shop
SunLight energy systems