[TenTec] OT - Entry Level for boys

k8mp at aol.com k8mp at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 03:25:08 EDT 2016

Yikes Troy, a Craftsman radio, as in Sears? I never knew they sold them. Did it come with a lifetime warranty, like a wrench? Hi Hi

some years ago. The gentleman had several brand spankin' new Arc 5's, in their original packaging. Unfortunately, his basement had flooded at some point and they were ruined.
Later,
Joe, K8MP

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail