[TenTec] Entry level for boys

jliving39 at comcast.net jliving39 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 14:30:02 EDT 2016

Back in early 50s when I built my first crystal radio and one tube regenerative rcvr with plug in coils I used to go to the junk shops in E.Tn and buy old console radios.  They were huge with large, large speakers and power supplies.  That is how I kept my room warm at night.  A lot of them had short wave capability and were quite good in the commercial sw broadcast band.  Used to listen to Kitty Wells on WSM all the time.  We also used to buy old rifles, pistols, etc; in those so called junk shops.  Those days are long gone as is that world.  jim k4CFA