[TenTec] which power supply setup?

Gary Follett dukeshifi at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 17:37:34 EDT 2016

Actually there is already work going to implement super capacitors even up to the point of powering cars. They are more durable and generally less toxic in terms of materials.

A 1 Farad capacitor (two in series) served as the battery backup in Panasonic VCR's as long ago as 1984.

You would need a LOT of 1 Farad capacitors to do useful work, but super capacitor technology is moving at a fast pace.

Gary

W0DVN

Sent from my iPad