[TenTec] Fw: Re [Ten Tec}OT - Entry Level for Boys

Scott Harwood scotthsr at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 19 20:54:32 EDT 2016

My mentor and elmer, W4KWZ (now deceased) gave me a 1939 ARRL Handbook to build a 7th grade science project; a regenerative receiver using a #30 triode in 1956 (still have it).  I was hooked.  Persuaded my dad to buy me Heathkit AR-3 and DX-20 kits, got my novice license and still love the hobby today.

Think most of you guys feel the same way.

Scott K4VWK