[TenTec] pto rebuild kits ,,

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 23 15:21:53 EDT 2016

Bill,

Before you order the rebuild kits, take a look in the reflector archives from
a couple of monthis ago at the extensive discussion about PTO lubrication and
repair options:

http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/tentec/2016-June/date.html (scroll down
to "Omni-D PTO" posted on June 27. The thread changes names to "Stuck VFO
knob on TT OMNI A type rigs - easy repair" and then eventually to "Tri-Flo
lubricant" as it progresses.)

73, Al