[TenTec] Omn VI

Mike k4elv at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 24 15:07:21 EDT 2016

I have two questions for the group that I hope someone can provide an
answer.  Several years ago I purchased an Omni VI that was reportedly
upgraded by the factory to an Omni VI Pro.  I never gave it any thought
until recently.  How can one determine if the mod did occur?  I tried to
contact TenTec, but that didn't work.  Second question is about INRAD.
Has anyone had experience with their "Roofing filter mod" or the
"receive audio mod" for the Omni VI?  If not, with those specific mods,
any experience with their CW filters?  I thank you in advance.

73, Mike K4ELV