[TenTec] Omn VI

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Wed Aug 24 15:28:25 EDT 2016

I've never heard of an "Omni VI Pro" but I have had the Omni VI (563) and the Omni VI+ (564) both at the sane time.  The 563 had what is called Option 3, which is factory installed and turns the 563 into essentially a 564.  There are noticeable differences, new button labels, and a mod sticker glued on the back.

Full details are found here:  http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=563upgrade

I still have the 564, and am about to offer it for sale.

73 W6OGC Jim Allen

Sent from my iPad