[TenTec] ORION ll to HERCULES ll

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Aug 26 17:17:33 EDT 2016

On Fri,8/26/2016 1:20 PM, P C Andy Anderson wrote:
> I know that I can make them if I had the part numbers for the connectors.

The connector on the Herc II is standard Molex, so simply order the
right shell and pins. Pinout is listed in the manual, but it isn't
stated whether the band data is a positive voltage or a pull to ground.
If you don't have the manual I can put the pinout in an email. The band
data feeds a UDN2982A chip, which drives relays on the LPF board.

I don't know anything about the Orion II.

73, Jim K9YC