[TenTec] Paragon I PLL

Gary J FollettDukes HiFi dukeshifi at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 23:08:39 EDT 2016

I have a full set of Paragon PLL boards that I desoldered carefully (There are actually three, if you include the reference board). The PLL still does not work so I do suspect that there may be a failed component on one of the boards.

I offer the set for $75 if anyone wants to take the time to find the failed part. I feel I did a good enough reflow job that solder connections can be ruled out.

GRY

 (