[TenTec] Ten Tec Service

Paul Ceglia cegtv1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 12:14:17 EDT 2016

there is no phone number as of yet,have you gone to tentec.com ?
they monitor email mon thru wed  i got an email the next day they are doing service but it takes some time i sent my omni vii in two weeks ago still heard nothing yet so dont exspect it  back right away they are slowlley getting thinsg back on track