[TenTec] On the Corsair II revival idea and receiver noise

GARY HUBER GLHuber at msn.com
Thu Dec 1 22:58:34 EST 2016

Old TenTec built the crystal ladder filters by bulk purchase of the
basic crystals which were apparently sorted into lots of high, on, and
low, (as indicated by color dots) groups for the filters. At any rate in
house construction or bulk purchase of filters for a production run or
sale later would NOT be at retail, one at a time pricing from Inrad.

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M